As a rule, I prefer to take commissions I know I can draw well AND have fun with. If I personally consider I am not a good fit for your project, I may turn down your commission. If I turn down your commission, please do not take it personally.
Last updated: 6/14/2021
⛔ What I Won’t Draw ⛔
- Sex, porn or full frontal nudity (regardless of age). I will not draw suggestive poses in artwork featuring minor characters.
- Art in someone else’s style. If you want another artist’s style, please go commission that artist.
- Characters not copyrighted by you, or characters based on properties not copyrighted by you (so, Pokémon/Sonic/Digimon etc. fan characters are out. Sometimes, if a character has been modified enough from the property that inspired it, I may decide to draw it. You are welcome to ask!)
- Anything involving bodily fluids or secretions. I will turn down anything involving urine, feces, vomit. I’m okay with minimal blood in certain contexts but I won’t draw gore.
- Anything that is hateful in any way (as in: racist, transphobic, homophobic, ableist, or making fun/bullying any individuals.)
- Characters that don’t belong to you or you have no permission from the owner to commission art of.
- Machines (I am not very comfortable drawing vehicles in general; if in doubt, ask me. Again, I will only take work I am sure I can both do really well and enjoy, and machines are not my strong point.)
- Minor characters in sexual situations of any kind.
- Adult characters wearing diapers in the presence of minor characters (don’t ask me to involve child characters in kink situations, even SFW kink situations.)
- Breastfeeding of minor characters (I know it’s non-sexual, I’m just not super comfy drawing this, I’m sorry.)
- Commissions in which a minor character’s underwear is the focal point.
- Commissions in which a minor character’s bottom is the focal point. ✳️ (SEE NOTE BELOW)
- Generally, I will not draw any kinks/fetishes which are NOT specifically outlined in the “WHAT I WILL DRAW” list below, but you can ask.
✳️ In the past, I’ve drawn domestic spanking scenes of this sort, often to illustrate a commissioner’s story. These scenes were always SFW, and not sexual in any way. In very few of these drawings, the focus was on the character’s bare bottom, since the art piece’s main theme was that of a spanking. This very much paralleled the sort of children’s media that I, myself, grew up with, in TV, comics, and books. I never drew something that I did not see featured in some form of mainstream media in my youth. However, over time, I have grown uncomfortable with depicting a child in this manner, which is no longer widely accepted in most mainstream media either. I will still draw spanking scenes, but if the character is a minor, their bottom cannot be bare. I hope my past commissioners can understand that I am doing this for my own personal comfort.
👍 What I Will Draw 👍
- Most species of characters, be it furry, feral, human, human-animal hybrids (a.k.a. kemonomimis), fantasy creatures, etc –my ability will vary depending on what you select. I am more experienced with fantasy and furry creatures.
- CLEAN & INNOCENT, SFW, NON-KINK babyfur and kidfur art featuring minor/child characters.
- SLIGHTLY SUGGESTIVE/KINKY ABDL art (adult characters wearing diapers). No teens –adults only. I’m still exploring and expanding in this area, so feel free to ask.
- Macro/micro scenes.
- Tasteful, minimal, non-sexual nudity (such as for reference sheets, or a hint of a bare bottom for humorous purposes).
- Tickling (no tickling machines though, I’m just bad at those, sorry.)
- Light bondage (It depends —please ask first. Keep it cute/tasteful.)
- Spanking (No machines. If cubs/kids are involved keep it funny/innocent, or otherwise mild if the scene is serious. I won’t draw cruelty or sexual situations, or nudity, with minor characters. I am open to some tame stuff with adult characters and bare bottoms are okay with adults.)
When in doubt, ask me or go by this list –not my gallery. There are things I used to draw that I no longer draw, or things that I don’t mind drawing as gifts but will not do for commissions.
🌈 Still have questions? 🌈
Drop me a line! But remember: if it says here that I won’t draw something, don’t ask me why. The answer is usually simply “I don’t enjoy drawing that.” I won’t take commissions for subjects I dislike or feel uncomfortable with –period. That’s pretty much all there is to it, and doesn’t mean I don’t like you, so please don’t take it personally. Thanks!