As a rule, I prefer to take commissions I know I can draw well AND have fun with. If I personally consider I am not a good fit for your project, I may turn down your commission. If I turn down your commission, please do not take it personally.
Last updated: 6/14/2021
⛔ What I Won’t Draw ⛔
- Sex, porn or full frontal nudity, bulges, suggestive poses, etc.
- Art in someone else’s style. If you want another artist’s style, please go commission that artist.
- Characters not copyrighted by you, or characters based on properties not copyrighted by you (so, Pokémon/Sonic/Digimon etc. fan characters are out. Sometimes, if a character has been modified enough from the property that inspired it, I may decide to draw it. You are welcome to ask.)
- Anything involving bodily fluids or secretions. I will turn down anything involving urine, feces, vomit. I’m okay with minimal blood in certain contexts but I won’t draw gore.
- Anything that is hateful in any way (as in: racist, transphobic, homophobic, ableist, or making fun/bullying any individuals.)
- Characters that don’t belong to you. If you want me to draw a surprise with a friend’s character, that person has to contact me directly giving their permission for this, unless I already know you well or there is clear evidence in your social media from both of you, that you have some sort of relationship.
- Machines (I am not very comfortable drawing vehicles in general; if in doubt, ask me. Again, I will only take work I am sure I can both do really well and enjoy, and machines are not my strong point.)
- Minor characters in sexual situations. Seriously, I’ll block you just for asking. GTFO.
- Adult characters wearing diapers in the presence of minor characters (don’t ask me to involve child characters in kink situations, even SFW kink situations.)
- Breastfeeding (I know it’s non-sexual, I’m just not super comfy drawing this, I’m sorry.)
- Commissions in which the character’s underwear is the focal point.
- Commissions in which a minor character’s bare bottom is the focal point. ✳️ (SEE NOTE BELOW)
- Any kinks/fetishes which are NOT specifically outlined in the “WHAT I WILL DRAW” list below.
✳️ In the past, I’ve drawn domestic spanking scenes of this sort, often to illustrate a commissioner’s story. These scenes were always SFW, and not sexual in any way. In very few of these drawings, the focus was on the character’s bare bottom, since the art piece’s main theme was that of a spanking. This very much paralleled the sort of children’s media that I, myself, grew up with, in TV, comics, and books. I never drew something that I did not see featured in some form of mainstream media in my youth. However, over time, I have grown uncomfortable with depicting a child in this manner, which is no longer widely accepted in most mainstream media either. I will still draw spanking scenes, but the character’s bottom cannot be bare. I hope my past commissioners can understand that I am doing this for my own personal comfort.
👍 What I Will Draw 👍
- Most species of characters, be it furry, feral, human, human-animal hybrids (a.k.a. kemonomimis), fantasy creatures, etc –my ability will vary depending on what you select. I am more experienced with fantasy and furry creatures.
- CLEAN & INNOCENT, SFW, NON-KINK babyfur and kidfur art.
- Macro/micro scenes.
- Tasteful, minimal, non-sexual nudity (such as for reference sheets, or a hint of a bare bottom for humorous purposes).
- Tickling (no tickling machines though, I’m just bad at those, sorry.)
- Light bondage (It depends —please ask first. Keep it cute/tasteful.)
- Spanking (Again, no machines. If cubs/kids are involved keep it funny/innocent. No cruelty or sexual situations, no nudity.)
When in doubt, ask me or go by this list –not my gallery. There are things I used to draw that I no longer draw, or things that I don’t mind drawing as gifts but will not do for commissions.
🌈 Still have questions? 🌈
Drop me a line! But remember: if it says here that I won’t draw something, don’t ask me why. The answer is usually simply “I don’t enjoy drawing that.” I won’t take commissions for subjects I dislike or feel uncomfortable with –period. That’s pretty much all there is to it, and doesn’t mean I don’t like you, so please don’t take it personally. Thanks!